Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Younger Insurance Agency’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Younger Insurance Agency’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Younger Insurance Agency whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Younger Insurance Agency’s site are given “as is”. Younger Insurance Agency makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Younger Insurance Agency does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Younger Insurance Agency or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Younger Insurance Agency’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Younger Insurance Agency or a Younger Insurance Agency approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Younger Insurance Agency’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Younger Insurance Agency does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Younger Insurance Agency may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Younger Insurance Agency does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Younger Insurance Agency has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Younger Insurance Agency of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Younger Insurance Agency may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Younger Insurance Agency’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Younger Insurance Agency State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Communication opt in policy
By completing, or beginning, a form on our website, you are opting in to communication with Younger Insurance Agency by telephone, email, text message, and other forms of media. To opt out of communication with Younger Insurance Agency, please ask a staff member to unsubscribe you from all future communication.
Terms for Securing a Quote
By completing an online form, you hereby authorize Younger Insurance Agency, an independently owned and operated insurance agency licensed in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia, to order credit and other investigative reports in connection with your request for a free, no obligation, insurance quote for yourself and other individuals who may need coverage on your policy. The information we use to obtain these reports will be taken from the information you provide us directly, or Younger Auto Group during your vehicle purchase or lease. You authorize Younger Auto Group to share relevant individual information with Younger Insurance, LLC for providing a possible quote for auto and other insurance products. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, DOB, e-mail address, telephone number, driver’s license number and information, current policy information and your social security number. We may contact you, to obtain additional personal information, in order to accurately quote your insurance coverage needs. Younger Insurance Agency, is an independently owned and operated insurance agency. The insurance agency is not part of Younger Auto Group. Any information we obtain about you, or other individuals needing coverage on your policy, will be treated as confidential and be subject to the laws of the State of Maryland. You further authorize that, in the course of our general business practices, we may disclose the information that we collect about you and other individuals needing coverage on your policy to a third party if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or insurance function for us. This includes, but is not limited to, insurance carriers for the purpose of securing quotes, credit reporting institutions, and institutions specializing in providing driving and claims history.